- Only registered participants can go on the equipment. All siblings must stay in the designated area.
- Food and drinks must stay in the waiting area.
- Please wear appropriate attire (nothing with buttons and no jeans)
- Please make sure that long hair is pulled up in a ponytail.
- No jewelry.
- Socks are not to be worn in the pit.
- All shoes must stay in waiting area.
- Always stay with your instructor and listen to your instructor.
- Please use your walking feet at all times.
- Please use the bathroom before class.
- No gum.
- Have fun!
Please review these rules with your child. We will review them the first day of every new session and parents/guardians will be asked to sign a copy of these rules.
- Please have your child wear something comfortable. Sweatpants, leggings, shorts, leotards, t-shirts, etc.
- Please refrain from wearing jeans or anything with snaps and buttons. Those items scratch the bars.
- Socks are permitted, but are not to be worn on the tumble track or in the pit.
- We DO NOT suggest wearing dance tights or any other tights. They are slippery and make it difficult to spot your child.
- Level 3 and higher must wear leotards!
Making up classes:
- If your child misses class due to illness, a school function, or has a conflict, we will allow your child to make up the class. They will have to come to another class at their skill level. Please make sure to arrange it with your instructor or the front desk staff prior to attending the class.
- In cases of bad weather, the gym will close if there is a Driving Ban or State of Emergency. In these instances, we will post it on Facebook that we are canceling classes, we will send out an email and have it announced on WBTA. If for some reason we do have to cancel class, a make-up day will be determined.